1 person is interested
POSITION SUMMARY: We're looking for a customer service oriented volunteer(s) - preferably in the Dayton, Ohio area - to schedule and coordinate our training classes and programs for a variety of clients working toward self-improvement. The scheduler will receive the program module list needed and work with identified candidates and meeting location resources to book the sessions. The scheduler will also be a liaison with the social media team to publicize these events. There will be some light correspondence with attendees before and after classes and upon completion of the program. Ideal candidates will be organized, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, a passion for helping people, and a sense of urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all types of people via Email, telephone, text, etc.
- Prior experience with scheduling or event planning is preferred
- Knowledge of - or experience with - addiction, mental health, and/or the Christian faith is a plus
The position hours are flexible and can be performed virtually, including outside the Dayton area. However, if there is mutual interest, the right candidate might also assist with preparing course materials. This task obviously, would have to be performed in Dayton.
- Work with the executive director and counselors to understand the program modules and attendees for scheduling
- Work with the attendees and meeting locations to schedule each module of the program, somewhat in sequential order
- Send meeting confirmations, courtesy reminders and follow up messages to attendees and the appropriate facilitator or instructor
- Coordinate schedule and calendar with a social media representative for publication
Please send a résumé and cover letter or paragraph to Antara@Mission-Addiction.org. Include your interest in this position and organization, qualifications, and any previous volunteer experience. Thank you for inquiring about this important role in our mission!
Anything is possible when we walk together (tm)
We'll work with your schedule.
5980 Wilmington PikeDayton, OH 45459
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
- Event Planning / Management
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 0-10 hours/week range, average 1-5 hours. There may be an ongoing cycle that would create some spikes in activity and other slower periods.
- Please send a résumé and cover letter or paragraph to Antara@Mission-Addiction.org. Include your interest in this position and organization, qualifications, and any previous volunteer experience.