CicLAvia: Wilmington - Waterfront Park Hub
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
To sign up for this opportunity, create an account and select a shift on TimeCounts: https://timecounts.org/ciclavia/events/13283
On April 28th, CicLAvia will partner with LA2050 to open the streets of Wilmington to cyclists, pedestrians, runners, and skaters alike to explore as recreational space.
For CicLAvia's 30th route, this free community festival offers an opportunity for attendees of all ages and abilities to explore the car-free streets of one of Los Angeles' Southeastern communities. We encourage you to walk, run, take your time, and explore the many facets of this vibrant neighborhood!
On the day of CicLAvia, enthusiastic supporters:
‣ Help with way-finding, slow zones and dismount areas
‣ Provide participants with route and activity information
‣ Sign people up for the CicLAvia mailing list and free drawing
To view the route map (including hub locations), visit https://bit.ly/2Ca7bjd
1004 W C StWilmington, CA 90744
- Must be at least 14
- 3 hours
- -May be required to stand or walk for the duration of your shift. -Rain or shine.