Event Staff - Living Traditions Festival
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
Join the SLCC Community Writing Center at the 2019 Living Traditions Festival - a free, three-day cultural celebration that presents the traditional music, dance, foods, and crafts of the cultural communities that make Salt Lake City their home.
As an Event Representative, you'll engage with event attendees to educate festival goers about the SLCC Community Writing Center's mission and services.
- Engage with event attendees in positive manner
- Invite attendees to participate in tabling activities
- Answer inquiries about the SLCC Community Writing Center
- Assist staff at event as needed
Event Representatives will report the SLCC Community Writing Center event coordinator.
Note: All new volunteers must attend a Volunteer Orientation Session at the Community Writing Center before volunteering at events.
New Volunteer Orientation Sessions are held at 6 p.m. on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month at the Community Writing Center at 210 E. 400 S. Suite 8 on the Plaza at Library Square in downtown Salt Lake City.
Sign up for a volunteer time slot here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0e4facad29a6fe3-event
210 E 400 SSalt Lake CitySalt Lake City, UT 84111
- Literacy / Reading
- Event Management
- Public Relations
- Adult Education
- Community Outreach
- Cross-cultural Communication
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours
- New volunteers must attend an orientation session at the Community Writing Center before volunteering at events. Orientation Sessions are held at 6pm on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month at the Community Writing Center.