FCMoD Museum Store Volunteer
1 person is interested
We seek enthusiastic and dependable volunteers who can welcome visitors to The Museum Store, assist in helping them select items, facilitate sales transactions using the computer system, and help them have a positive museum experience.
These shifts are approximately 3 hours and happen typically between 11 and 2 pm Tuesday to Sunday. Volunteers serve one shift per week.
- Greeting visitors as they enter the store
- Answering general questions and helping with item selection
- Tagging and organizing the merchandise as needed
*All training provided.
Store Volunteers serve a critical role in museum visitor services by welcoming, engaging, and assisting visitors. As a volunteer in The Museum Store you help visitors take the museum experience home.
We'll work with your schedule.
408 Mason CourtFort Collins, CO 80524
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- These shifts are approximately 3 hours and happen typically between 11 and 2 pm Tuesday to Sunday. Volunteers serve one shift per week.
- On-the-job training is mandatory for Store Volunteers. After interviews are conducted, and it is determined that you and volunteering in The Museum Store are a good fit, you will shadow Discovery Agent staff a few times until you are comfortable