Volunteer for Fifth Third Bike the Drive 2019
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
Sign up today to volunteer for Chicagoland’s biggest bike event!
Calling all volunteers! Your time and talents are needed to help Active Transportation Alliance produce a successful, car-free bike ride for over 20,000 riders on Lake Shore Drive.
Please join us Sunday, May 26, 2019 for our biggest fundraiser, Fifth Third Bike the Drive, and support our work to improve biking, walking and transit.
We are looking for help pre-event, day-of-event and post-event. Choose a job that suits you, whether it be helping to organize materials ahead of the event, fueling and cheering participants on at rest stops or ensuring that the event is fun and safe for all.
Perks of volunteering:
- Day-of-event volunteers receive a complimentary meal and t-shirt and the chance to meet hundreds of other bike enthusiasts
- Pre-event volunteers can trade six volunteer hours for a free event registration
- Groups of 15 or more volunteers may qualify for a $200 donation their own non-profit organization or a charitable organization of their choice. School groups, church groups and community organizations are all welcome!
We rely on the continued support and enthusiasm from volunteers like you - please visit www.bikethedrive.org/volunteer to register today!
General volunteering questions? Contact Brittany at email@example.com or 312.216.0465.
Active Transportation Alliance 312.427.3325 www.activetrans.org
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
Grant ParkChicago, IL 60602
- Customer Service
- Outdoor Recreation
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Volunteer shifts range from 4 to 6 hours pending which position you sign up for.