Education Program Volunteer
1 person is interested
The Education Program Volunteer will work under the Director of Education at the National First Ladies' Library. They will be responsible for coordinating and carrying out programs for the National First Ladies' Library on- and off-site.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinate with NFLL and schools to schedule on- and off-site programming
- Learn current educational program offerings from the Director of Education
- Be comfortable preparing for programs and travelling on your own to the school
Experience & Qualifications:
- Motivated to learn more about the First Ladies of the United States
- Detail oriented and organized
- Comfortable in a classroom setting
- Comfortable working with children and adults of varying ages, genders and backgrounds
- Interested in learning and teaching women's history
- MUST be able to pass a background check
- Have a valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
All volunteers must be interviewed and attend a volunteer orientation prior to beginning their service. All training for this position is provided onsite by the National First Ladies' Library.
We'll work with your schedule.
205 Market Avenue SouthCantonCanton, OH 44702
- General Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- Adult Education
- Reading / Writing
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Time commitment will vary based on amount of programs that are scheduled and the number of volunteers participating. Ideally, volunteers will be able to commit to 10 hours per month.