2 people are interested
The Administrative Volunteer(s) will assist the President & CEO of the National First Ladies' Library with various administrative duties and reporting.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Assembling mass mailings
- Make phone calls on behalf of staff
- Create and edit databases
- Data entry
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to multi task
- Knowledge of computers, Microsoft Office (specifically Word and Excel)
- Discretion and confidentiality may be required of certain projects
All candidates will be subject to an interview prior to starting this position. They also must attend a mandatory volunteer orientation.
We'll work with your schedule.
205 Market Avenue SouthCantonCanton, OH 44702
- Office Reception
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-8 hours per week. Depending on the scope of work needed and/or training more hours may be needed.