Gratitude Lab- Create art while sharing in gratitude
2 people are interested
Do you love gratitude? Do you want to practice deepening your gratitude practice within community? Want to share your artistic talents to those whose generosity impacts whole communities?
At Shakti, Gratitude is one of our foundational beliefs and practices for living in Resource Rich communities. We are looking for a few volunteers to join us to say thanks to our donors and partners. Weekly we gather to make house made cards, dive deeply into different practices of gratitude together, and enjoy each others company. We would love to have you join us!
No artistic experience necessary, just the desire to play, have fun, and create!
Required skills and Qualities:
- Desire to express through art
- Explore own gratitude in life
- Share gratitude with others
- Explore how nature informs and inspires
- Root into the things that matter most
- Practice activities that uplift and deepen ability to receive with gratitude
- Weekly experience Shakti Rising model of Resource Rich. Deepen your experience of gratitude and abundance
Thursdays in Sacramento, CA from 3-5pm
We'll work with your schedule.
2211 O St.Sacramento, CA 95816
- People 55+
- 2 hours a week