Airport Meet and Greeter
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
Airport Meet and Greeters help families get their wish trip started on a great note and ensure the wish child and their family are taken care of when they arrive home from their trip. Many families are traveling for the first time and navigating the airport can be a daunting and stressful task. Meet and Greeters are there to help so the wish child and their family don't have to worry about a thing.
- Meet the family at the airport for their departure or arrival.
- Assist the family with their luggage and/or medical equipment.
- Guide them through the check-in process and accompany them to their gate. (Departures)
- Request VIP treatment from airline employees during the child’s flight. Examples include meeting the pilot or visiting the cockpit, a special announcement on the plane or getting bumped up to first class. (Departures)
- Welcome families home and show them to their limo or hotel shuttle. (Arrivals)
- Flexible hours; from early morning to late evening.
We'll work with your schedule.
7150 Humphrey DriveMinneapolis, MN 55450
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 30 minutes – 2 hour per airport greet
- Participate in at least two volunteer activities per year.