44 people are interested
Patient Satisfaction Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: Amity Care Hospice
Please visit the new page to apply.
44 people are interested
Position Summary: The patient satisfaction volunteer is responsible for contacting patients and/or caregivers for patient satisfaction and tuck-in calls. This volunteer is expected to accurately report the responses of those they speak with.
This position does not have a concrete weekly time commitment. Amity Care Hospice is flexible and understands that volunteers have differing schedules from week to week.
- Calls every patient or caregiver served by Amity Care Hospice and reports their responses accurately and timely to the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Calls every newly admitted patient or caregiver served by Amity Care Hospice within five days of admission and reports their responses accurately and timely to the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Calls every patient prior to Thursdays and accurately reports their responses to ensure that they’re prepared for the weekend.
- Works collaboratively as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
- Prepares documentation for the clinical record per Amity Care Hospice standards and return to Volunteer Coordinator in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate understanding of and adherence to professional Codes of Ethics and related organizational policies.
- Adhere to practice of confidentiality regarding patients, families, staff, and the organization.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and working relationship with staff members, volunteers, patients and families.
- Carries out duties and responsibilities of position in a manner that exemplifies excellent customer service.
About Amity Care Hospice
161 Village Pkwy NE, Bldg 7, Marietta, GA 30067, US
Our mission is to respect the inherent value of patients and families dealing with a life limiting illness; to provide holistic care that nurtures the body, mind, and spirit; to honor their choices; and to promote peace in the midst of transition.
Who We Serve
Amity Care Hospice, cares for those faced with a life-limiting illness, which may include a wide variety of end stage diseases including advanced cardiac disorders, advanced respiratory disorders, cancer, end stage Alzheimer's, and many others. We also serve the families of our patients, recognizing they are in need of support when facing the loss of a loved one.
We do this regardless of our patient's ability to pay, and without regard to race, color, religions, age, sex, handicap (mental or physical), gender preference, and/or place of origin. These are hospice standards.
Because family is one of our core values, our Amity Care staff cares for our patients and families with the same tenderness, love, and compassion we would members of our own family. We recognize transition as a sacred moment in time and work to maintain it so that our families might experience peace in the midst of transition.
Where We Serve
Many think that hospice is a place. In reality, it is a philosophy of care offered those facing a life limiting illness. Amity Care Hospice cares for those faced with a life-limiting illness in the comfort of their own home whether that is in a private residence, assisted living or skilled nursing facility, personal care home, or boarding home.
While Amity Care Hospice's office is located in Marietta, Ga our service area is a 50 mile radius from the center point.
161 Village Parkway NEMarietta, GA 30067
January 20, 2023
- Customer Service
- Hospice Care
- Basic Computer Skills
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- This position does not have a concrete weekly time commitment. Amity Care Hospice is flexible and understands that volunteers have differing schedules from week to week.