3 people are interested
Are you looking for a low-commitment volunteer opportunity? We’re looking for volunteers to assist with data entry in our Food Pantry and Diaper Bank. Volunteers will be set up and trained to use our computer database and will transfer confidential statistical and client information from hard copies into said database. Email Rebecca at email@example.com for full position description.
About Jewish Community Alliance
1342 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04102, US
The Jewish Community Alliance (JCA) is a nonprofit organization serving Southern Maine that combines programming and fundraising for the Jewish Community. Its mission is to build Jewish community locally, in Israel and throughout the world. The JCA develops, provides, and supports diverse programs, education and services. We work with other Jewish organizations and local congregations, and function as the hub of Jewish programming in Southern Maine.
The Jewish Community Alliance of Southern Maine (JCA) is:
- Dedicated to building Jewish community locally, in Israel and throughout the world.
- An educator, providing opportunities for children, teens and adults to connect with their community and learn from each other. Whether in the classroom, at our day camp on the shores of Sebago Lake, or in service together.
- Welcoming of community members of all faiths and backgrounds to engage with and learn about Jewish culture and values.
- An advocate, speaking in support of Israel and against anti-Semitism and bigotry in all forms.
- A foundation, raising funds every year to support Jewish education, culture and social services in Southern Maine, Israel and around the globe.
- A support system for our underserved community members to provide food and heat assistance, access to health care, and guidance and counseling to vulnerable individuals and families.
We believe that by working together, we build a vibrant community.
We'll work with your schedule.
1342 Congress StreetPortland, ME 04102
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- As needed