Donation Support Assistant - Maplewood
Harriet’s Closet is an invaluable Tubman resource: a curated selection of clothing for teens and adults of all genders, it offers a personal shopping experience for community members and Tubman clients at no cost to them. The Donation Support Assistant helps consolidate and transport donations made to Harriet’s Closet that do not meet our donation guidelines.
Impact & Benefits
- Lighten the load for our staff and volunteers while ensuring our donors’ contributions are put to good use
- Communicate and collaborate with Personal Shopper volunteers in Harriet’s Closet
- Transport donations that don’t meet our guidelines to other local nonprofits
- Enjoy working independently with occasional collaboration as needed
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work with diverse teams and clients to foster a culturally inclusive environment
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
We'll work with your schedule.
1725 Monastery WayMaplewood, MN 55109
- Driver's License Needed
- • Commit to 2-3 shifts per month with a flexible schedule between 8 am and 5 pm • Attend quarterly Harriet’s Closet volunteer team meetings and check-ins with supervisor
- • Welcome to attend Tubman’s Volunteer/Intern Orientation and Training series • Supervised by the Sustainability Services Manager