9 people are interested
Butterflies 15, non-profit, dedicated to advocating and empowering women survivors of human trafficking.
This Marketing Internship opportunity will be under the direction of the Vice President of Butterflies 15 to assist with various projects as assigned and some clerical duties as followed:
- Social media coordination
- Website management
- Communications/public relations
- Assisting with event planning
This opportunity will expand the knowledge about human trafficking, public relations and event planning. Opportunities to expand on graphic design and web designing are offered.
- Ability to lift more than 50lbs
- One year graphic design experience
- One year marketing experience
- College student seeking one of these degrees: marketing, graphic design, business management, public relations, communications, and/or event planning.
- Familiar with Canva, InDesign and/or Photoshop.
Note: this position is under the direction of the Vice President of Butterflies 15. On-site location will be located in Downtown Toledo at St. Paul's Lutheran Church (428 N. Erie). Hours can be discussed.
428 N ErieToledo, OH 43604
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- Social Media / Blogging
- Driver's License Needed