Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Beaumont, Inc.'s Disaster Response Program strives to meet the needs of our nine county service area to assist with mitigation, preparation, relief, and recovery efforts in response to and in anticipation of disasters, as well as to coordinate these efforts with other organizations throughout the communities. It is our mission to provide, and to focus our efforts on individuals considered most vulnerable in times of disasters, including the elderly, disabled and single-parent households.
Disaster Response Volunteers are used in different capacities immediately before and after a disaster strikes. Volunteers will assist with tasks depending on the scope of the disaster and the availability of the volunteers. Trainings will be held periodically to prepare Disaster Response Volunteers to respond to different situations.
- Data Entry
- Disaster Response
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Computer Volunteer at the...
- Drivers for Hospitality Center
- Cooks Needed for the Hospitality...
- General Office Support...
- Case Aide Volunteer - Disaster...
- Clerical Support for Immigration...
- Research Volunteer
- Elijah's Place Volunteer...
- Elijah's Place Kitchen Volunteer
- Disaster Response Volunteers