Hudson Hospital Volunteer
1 person is interested
Hudson Hospital and Clinic offers a variety of opportunities. Share your gifts, compassion and energy in any of the following positions:
- Gift shop volunteers enjoy opening and closing the newly re-designed gift shop, greeting and assisting customers with their purchases, and maintaining a clean and organized shop.
- A Hospital Elder Life Program (HELP) volunteer serves patients directly to help prevent dilirium, a sudden state of confusion or change in mental state) while hospitalized. Volunteers provide cognitive stimulation interventions to HELP patients through techniques such as: conversation, reading, games, therapeutic services and other supported activities. HELP is a comprehensive patient-care program that ensures optimal care for older adults in the hospital.
- At Hudson Hospital's two information desks, volunteers greet patients and guests as they enter the building and walk them to their desired destination. Volunteers in these positions also complete tasks such as writing cards for the birth center, stuffing envelopes for various departments, and other small projects that may come up!
- Our Healing Environment at Hudson Hospital & Clinic is so important for patients, guests, and employees to provide calm and welcoming surroundings. Assisting with art installation and take-downs, volunteers in the Healing Arts program have the flexibility to assist with art installations, art receptions, or both! At receptions, volunteers will help guide guests through the facility to find specific artists and mediums.
- Pet Therapy volunteers visit patients, staff, and hospital visitors with their certified therapy dogs, brightening their day with a friendly, furry greeting.
- See our website for additional volunteer opportunities
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
405 Stageline RoadHudson, WI 54016
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16