Inspire Grades k,1,2 at Leggee Elementary School
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Leggee Elementary School Grades K,1,2 teaching opportunity with flexible dates/times.
Volunteer with Junior Achievement as we help equip students in grades K-8 with the tools they need to succeed in their future. Junior Achievement has many free programs that are delivered to students from volunteers in corporations and in the community.
- Programs consist of 4-5 sessions that will be delivered during 5 days in a classroom for 30-40 minutes each day.
- Sessions are interactive and activity based - not lecture style!
- All training and materials are provided to volunteers in advance by a Junior Achievement manager.
- Programs come with guidebooks for volunteers to follow throughout the lessons.
- Requires no prior research...just a little prep time for each session in advance of the event!
- The teacher remains in the classroom at all times and will help facilitate activities!
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU IF:
- You have a background in business; management; planning; finance; entrepreneurship, marketing; have an all around good knowledge of the business world and can relate to students or just have a passion for helping students.
- You are a High School student or College student in need of community service hours
- You are a part of an organization looking for a Group Volunteer Activity
We'll work with your schedule.
13723 Harmony RdHuntley, IL 60142
- General Education
- Financial Literacy
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4-5 hours of teaching.
- One hour training session with JA Manager.