Animal Medical Coordinator
Paw Prints in the Sand Animal Rescue places the utmost importance in our foster program. We cannot save lives without the compassion and support of our animal fosters.
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced and professional individual to join our dynamic team and assist Paw Prints in the Sand with its foster program.
Responsibilities include, but aren't limited to:
- Address Foster medical concerns and provide recommendations for at-home treatments or veterinary intervention as needed
- Attend events and perform microchipping
- Be the liaison between the co-founders and our veterinarians
- Veterinary technician
- Microchip experience
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and on a team
- Commitment to cultural sensitivity and respect for difference
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of service quality and the organization’s mission
- Have a reliable vehicle with room for a crate, current car insurance, and a valid driver’s license. You also need to have an understanding of responsible and secure animal transport.
This is an unpaid internship or volunteer opportunity. Paw Prints in the Sand reimburses for rescue-related expenses and mileage according to the IRS Non-Profit Standard Mileage Rate.
We'll work with your schedule.
220 Newport Center Drive, #11-525Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Animal Care / Handling
- Driver's License Needed
- 1-5 hours per week/event; varies