Hospice Volunteer Needed! Direct Care
It takes a Village at Village Home Health and Hospice. Volunteers are a vital part of Village Home Health and Hospice and allow us to provide extremely important support to our patients and families. Through our volunteer program our patients enjoy the following activities and our volunteers are empowered and honored to be apart of such a significant time in a person's life.
- Sitting with patients to provide companionship and a comforting presence
- Playing music for patients
- Reading mail, newspapers, stories
- Preparing meals for patients and families
- Assisting in light household chores
If you like spending time with and connecting with others, this is perfect volunteer experience for you!
We'll work with your schedule.
11275 Springfield PikeGlendale, OH 45246
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours weekly, flexible
- TB Test