Superhero Walk/Race for Children's Mental Health Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
6 people are interested
Each year, the Superhero Walk & Run for Children's Mental Health raises critical funds for Compeer of Greater Buffalo and Mental Health Advocates of WNY. In order to make the race possible, we are in need of volunteers on Thursday, June 6; Friday, June 7; and Monday, June 10. Shift times and responsibilities vary.
As an overview:
Thursday, June 6: packet preparation 12-4 pm; packet pickup 4-8 pm
Friday, June 7:Tasks below will be broken up into shorter shifts.
- Set up between 8 am - Noon
- Vendor & Volunteer check in table between 8 am - 6 pm
- Race Packet Pickup and On Site Registration between 2-7 pm
- Race Tasks (a variety of things from parking lot attendees, water stations, beer tent servers, food distribution, grill master (ie cook hot dogs), after party station attendants) between 5 - 9:30 pm
- Cleanup 8:30 pm - completion
Monday, June 10: truck unloading at Compeer Office sometime between 9-Noon
Please contact Lisa Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org, 883-3331 X312 or by replying to this post to discuss the shift/task that would be appropriate for you and/or your group.
Most shifts require a minimum of age 18, though some can accommodate teen groups.
Delaware ParkBuffalo, NY 14214
- Cooking / Catering
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Food Service
- People 55+
- Assigned shift will be between 2-4 hours, you can assist with more than one shift if interested.
- Most roles require a minimum age of 18, some roles require minimum age of 21, and a few roles can accommodate teenagers.