President's Council (Advisory Board Members)
2 people are interested
The President's Council (Advisory Board) serves as a critical community champion of Service After Service. Members of the President's Council share their gifts in service to our mission by providing our organization with their professional expertise; their diverse knowledge of constituent perspectives; their connections to local, national or international resources, colleagues or peers; their philanthropic support or other forms
of needed assistance. The President's Council has no governing function within the organization.
* Act annually in some significant way to support the organization’s mission (e.g.
expert advice, door opening, funding or fundraising)
* Allow the organization to publicize their name and participation on the Council, list name on letterhead and other communications
* Attend events such as the monthly meetings and special gatherings
* Keep informed about plans, activities, and needs of the organization
Find out more about our mission at www.ServiceAfterServiceInc.org
We'll work with your schedule.
415 HOWE AVESTE 311SHELTON, CT 06484
- Market Research / Analysis
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- 1.5 hours once a month.