Are you friendly and outgoing? Then work as an Event Greeter at St. Jude's Fairway's for Hope!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Come out and volunteer at for Fairways for Hope, a large golf tournament taking place at the beautiful Lansdowne Golf Resort. There will be over 18 holes of golf, a cocktail reception, silent auction and most excitingly, a patient speaker! For this event we need volunteers to assist with on course activities, act as greeters, and help with registration/checkout. Fairways for Hope is being held on Tuesday May 7 th from 6:30am-5pm with various shifts available.
The purpose of this role is to greet and engage guests and potential donors. Prior to guests arriving you will assist St. Jude staff with set-up.
The Greeter is responsible for:
- Welcoming guest/donors upon arrival
- Directing guests/donors to registration/check-in area
- Answering questions donors have on the event and providing them with additional information as needed
Core Skills Required
- Able to communicate courteously with guests/donors
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to maintain professionalism
- Must be punctual and able to stand for duration of shift
- Must be 16 years of age or older
44050 Woodridge PKWYLansdowne, VA 20176
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- A few hours