Sustainable Climate Environment Advocate Indian Trail NC
4 people are interested
Support market-based climate and energy solutions!
Citizens’ Climate Lobby (CCL) is a strictly nonpartisan organization that empowers volunteers to engage their members of Congress to advocate for our market-based climate solution. You will work with fellow concerned North Carolina citizens to address climate change risk, thereby securing our families, livelihoods and ecosystems. Please respond to our posting for an invitation to learn more.
CCL supports volunteers to:
- Meet with Congressional leaders
- Write letters to the editor and op-eds
- Meet with local media
- Build support among constituents and community leaders for our legislative proposal
- Monthly national conference calls with expert guest speakers
- Weekly skill building sessions
- Online network with CCL volunteers across the U.S.
- June national conference and lobby week in D.C. - scholarships available!
Volunteers commit to an average of 4-6 hours a month. Some of our volunteers dedicate more time than that. We hold no upper limit on your dedication to a stable climate and livable world!
Want to know more? Please join our weekly Introductory Conference Call. The next one is on Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. Pacific/6:00 p.m. Mountain/7:00 p.m. Central/8:00 p.m. Eastern. It is a live call, about an hour long, and there will be opportunities to ask questions. Please register for the call at this link so that we can follow up with you. https://citizensclimatelobby.org/join-weekly-intro-call/
We look forward to working with you!
We'll work with your schedule.
Groups across the country and in Indian TrailIndian Trail, NC 28079
- Environmental Policy
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- 4-6 hrs. a month
- Phone number and a good time to call