Volunteer: American Red Cross Business Operations Office Volunteer - Brownwood, TX
American Red Cross - North Texas Region
- Greet, welcome, and direct visitors.
- Maintain a friendly and positive attitude, ensuring that guests are given a quality experience at Red Cross facilities.
- Answer office telephone, providing information and/or forwarding calls to appropriate staff.
- Receive and process mail and deliver packages as needed.
- Assist with administrative tasks.
About American Red Cross - North Texas Region
2550 Kendall Drive, Dallas, TX 75235, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member or providing blood to hospitals, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.