- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
This position reports to the office manager and requires looking into and researching opportunities to expand membership. Preparing contact letters and communication skills are necessary. It is expected to be one or two days a week from 9:30am to 2pm in our office.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Well Spouse Association
63 West Main St., Suite H, Freehold, NJ 07728, US
The Well Spouse Association, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) membership organization, supports the needs of individuals caring for a chronically ill and/or disabled spouse or partner. We offer a variety of peer support platforms to help our members deal with the special challenges and unique issues well spouses face every day.
To achieve this mission the Well Spouse Association:
- coordinates a national network of Support Groups
- facilitates a Mentor program
- publishes a newsletter (Mainstay)
- hosts a website (www.wellspouse.org) with resources for coping and survival skills, which includes an online chat forum for spousal caregivers
- organizes regional respite weekends and a national conference for caregivers
- administrates a closed Facebook group, Spousal Caregivers - Well Spouse Association.
- provides continuing support for members whose spouses have died
- advocates on behalf of spousal caregivers
- seeks out new initiatives to help caregiver spouses and their families cope with the emotional and financial stresses associated with chronic illness and/or disability
63 West Main St Ste. HFreehold, NJ 07728
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
- Basic Computer Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- One or two days per week from 9:30 am to 2:00 pm
- Our office is on the third floor and there is no elevator