Marketing Internship at Neighbors, Inc.
2 people are interested
Neighbors, Inc. is a basic needs nonprofit providing emergency services to over 500 families in northern Dakota County each month. The Marketing Intern will work directly with the Marketing & Events Manager to promote fundraising events and build relationships with partners in the community. This is a great opportunity for students interested in event management, public relations or marketing & communications to gain firsthand knowledge and hands-on experience in the field.
- Coordinate and implement Neighbors’ participation in community events, celebrations and parades
- Represent and promote the Neighbors brand at weekly farmer’s markets and upcoming events, providing any necessary and helpful information to the public
- Engage with the Neighbors community for event promotion and sponsorship opportunities
- Assist with public relations for Neighbors, which could include visiting partner organizations, assisting with photography needs or spotlighting the work of volunteers
- Assist with developing agency-wide fundraising and development plans for upcoming events
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to coordinate logistics
- Ability to be professional, personable and respectful to people from a variety of backgrounds
- Must be able to work both independently and in a highly collaborative atmosphere
- General knowledge and passion for Neighbors’ services, mission and core values
- Must pass a criminal history and reference check prior to acceptance
We'll work with your schedule.
222 Grand Avenue WestSouth St Paul, MN 55075
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Availability This internship is unpaid. A minimum 3-month commitment, with the availability to work 12-20 hours a week is requested. Applicant must be flexible and able to work some evenings and weekends.
- Send cover letter, resume and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.