13 people are interested
Regarding our internship program, we have everyone start their training in the Intake Dept. Here are some duties/responsibilities for this position:
- Screens clients by telephone for service eligibility.
- Data Entry - Gathers appropriate and accurate client demographics, financial information and brief medical history.
- Making follow up calls to seniors and/or families to determine if assistance is needed.
- Making outbound calls to local senior facilities, care agencies and professionals to explain our programs.
- Maintains confidentiality of information concerning clients and family members; maintains high standards of privacy.
After we feel that you are ready to move on from this department, you are able to choose what other department you would like to get more experience in, such as, Outreach, Marketing, Social Media, Grant Writing or other fields too.
*****College/University Credit Offered
We'll work with your schedule.
San Fernando ValleyReseda, CA 91335
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Case Work / Management
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- To maintain an active status with our organization, we require a minimum of 4 hours a week commitment.