7th Annual Veterans Charity Fundraiser
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
7 people are interested
Thank you for volunteering for Veterans Supportive Services Agency's 7th Annual Veterans Charity Event!
Founded in 2011, Veterans Supportive Services Agency (VSSA) is a non-profit, located in San Jose, that solely supports our honorably discharged, disabled US Armed Forces Veterans in filing their service-connected disability compensation applications. To date, we have helped over 1800 Veterans.
VSSA is a volunteer run organization. We are funded through donations.
Our event is Saturday, November 2 at the Embassy Suites in Milpitas. Check-in starts at 4:30 p.m. Ceremonies start at 6 p.m. Dinner will be served after the welcoming ceremonies at approximately 6:30 p.m.
Attire is semi-formal to formal. Please wear sensible/comfortable shoes as you may be standing or walking during your shift.
Our event day volunteer opportunities are listed below:
- Event photographers (3)
- Registration: check-in and escort guests to their assigned tables
- Silent Auction: monitor auctions, assist guests with any questions
- Door prizes: sell tickets
- Escort Veterans to the front stage during presentations
- Direct guests to event activities (photo booth, silent auction, etc.)
Please let us know which you would like to attend. Thank you, again, for your support of VSSA!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
901 East Calaveras BlvdMilpitas, CA 95035
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 14
- 3- 4 hour shifts (4 p.m. to 7 p.m.; 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.; 6 to 9 p.m.; 7 to10 p.m.)
- Bring a positive attitude and be ready to help our disabled Veterans and their families.