EncoreOC Professionals Program
OneOC is proud to offer the EncoreOC Professionals Program throughout Orange County! As an EncoreOC Professional, you will connect with a local nonprofit in meaningful & purposeful service to help address unmet community needs. During the 8-week program, you will fulfill critical project-based assignments that will bolster the infrastructure of the nonprofit at which you are serving.
Nonprofit Background: Su Casa’s exists to empower individuals and families to live free from domestic abuse and build partnerships with communities to end domestic violence. They are a healing sanctuary where victims can find their voice, develop inner strength, and become self-directed agents of change in their own lives. For more information log onto https://www.sucasadv.org/
- Term of Volunteer Service: 8-weeks project-based assignment between March through June 2019
- Hours of Volunteer Service: 15 hours per week for 8 weeks (Virtual and Onsite)
- Wage: N/A This is a volunteer opportunity.
Position: EncoreOC Professionals are highly-skilled volunteers who typically possess an advanced educational and professional background. Experienced applicants of all ages are encouraged to apply and are welcome to send a resume and cover letter.
Major Responsibilities and Related Tasks:
Web Development: Su Casa is seeking an EncoreOC Professional to assist with redesigning their website featuring a visually appealing, user-friendly design and clear navigation. Responsibilities will include identifying and evaluating improvement options, introducing new technology if needed, and executing the approved changes from layout to function.
- Website Development (must have experience with WordPress)
- Responsive Web Design
- Web Analytics
- Opportunity to make a significant difference in the mission of an Orange County nonprofit
- Leadership Development Trainings from OneOC
- Networking opportunities
Eligibility Requirements: To be eligible to participate as an EncoreOC Professional, the candidate must meet all eligibility requirements below, including but not limited to:
- Commit to the project-based assignment and position timeline
- Agree to and clear a criminal background check
How to Apply:
You may also apply directly to the EncoreOC Professionals by emailing your resume and cover letter indicating your interest and why you would be a good fit for this opportunity to Xitlaly Luna at firstname.lastname@example.org
3840 Woodruff Ave.Suite 203Long Beach, CA 90808
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
- IT Strategy
- People 55+
- Background Check
- 8-weeks project-based assignment between March through June 2019. 15 hours per week for 8 weeks (Virtual and Onsite).