Collections - Handgun Rehousing Project
To apply click here: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?ap=575701385
This Spring volunteers will assist the Collections Manager with improving the environmental conditions of the handgun collection by building custom mounts using board, foam, Tyvek, and rivets. Applicants will participate in a hands-on mount making training and assessment to ensure that this project is a good fit for the applicant’s skills and interests. This is a physical project which requires excellent collections handling skills, manual dexterity, and attention to detail.
Schedule: 1shift/week Mondays or Wednesdays
- Experience working with historical collections
- Ability to use power drills, knives, and hand tools
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Attention to detail and ability to think logically and methodically
- Solid communication skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to take direction from a supervisor
We'll work with your schedule.
1200 BroadwayHistory Colorado CenterDenver, CO 80203
- Problem Solving
- Schedule: 1shift/week Mondays or Wednesdays
- All applicants must attend a mandatory training on April 2nd from 10 - 12 PM.