Walk MS: Hudson on May 2!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Join others making a difference by volunteering your time and talents to help stop MS in our lifetime.
From encouraging participants and providing refreshments, to providing safety and support for riders along the route, we have something for everyone. Thank you for volunteering!
To volunteer for Walk MS: Hudson on Saturday, May 2, 2020:
- Choose your preferred volunteer shift(s) from the list on SignUpGenius
- We welcome individual volunteers and volunteer groups of all sizes
- Assignment emails and further details will be sent via email 7-10 days prior to the event
About National MS Society Upper Midwest Chapter
200 12th Ave. S, Minneapolis, MN 55415, US
The National MS Society's vision is:
A World Free of MS.
The Society's mission is:
We mobilize people and resources to drive research for a cure and to address the challenges of everyone affected by MS.
The National MS Society is a collective of passionate individuals who want to do something about MS now--to move together toward a world free of multiple sclerosis. MS stops people from moving. We exist to make sure it doesn't.
We help each person address the challenges of living with MS through our 50-state network of chapters. The Society helps people affected by MS by funding cutting-edge research, driving change through advocacy, facilitating professional education, and providing programs and services that help people with MS and their families move their lives forward.
- We are moving research forward by relentlessly pursuing prevention, treatment and cure.
- We are moving to reach out and respond to individuals, families and communities living with multiple sclerosis.
- We are moving politicians and legislation to champion the needs of people with MS through activism, advocacy and influence.
- We are moving to mobilize the millions of people who want to do something about MS now.
1300 Carmichael RoadHudson, WI 54016
- Food & Beverage Services
- First Aid / CPR
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- 3 hours per shift