Childcare Volunteer Needed in Framingham
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
About Parents Helping Parents: Parents Helping Parents is a nonprofit offering two services to parents in need: The Parental Stress Line and Parent Support Groups.Our goal is to empower parents to nurture their children, prevent child abuse and build stronger families..
Do you love working with children? Do you want to help families in Framingham? Parents Helping Parents needs a volunteer to provide child care during parent support group meetings. Many of our parents require on-site child care in order the benefit from our support groups; help these parents by providing child care during the weekly group meetings!
- Some experience working/volunteering with children
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Every week Thursdays 6:30-7:30pm
How to Apply:
- Call: 1-617-926-5008x101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply online: http://www.parentshelpingparents.org/volunteerapplicationc2/volunteer-application.html
We'll work with your schedule.
88 Lincoln StreetFramingham, MA 01702
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Thursdays 6:30 - 7:30 pm