Nursing Home Volunteers
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
4 people are interested
Catholic Charities New Hampshire owns and operates Rehabilitation and Nursing Centers throughout the state of NH. Catholic Charities’ Healthcare Services provide independent living to short and long term care in a warm and supportive atmosphere where residents are cared for according to their individual needs. Our team of staff and volunteers strive to provide a level of excellence.
Nursing Home Volunteers promote an atmosphere of involvement and cheer which reflects on the faces of those we serve! Join our team and make a resident smile! Volunteering in a Catholic Charities New Hampshire Nursing comes with a flexible schedule and a wide array of tasks.
Some ways you can help!
- Room-to-room visits with residents.
- Help decorate for the holidays
- Share a special skill such as art, music or dance
- Host a special event such as a senior prom or a game day.
- Teach religious education.
- Unique events, such as manicures, hairdressing and trivia.
- Coordinate Bingo.
- Assist with the Music and Memory Program
- Assist with other day to day Life Enrichment Activities.
- And More!
Catholic Charities offer Nursing homes in
Please consider joining our team! Respond to this need and we will work with you!
We'll work with your schedule.
Greater Manchester AreaManchester, NH 03104
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Social Work
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Extremely Flexible!
- Please reach out with any additional questions!