Love to play sports or exercise? Join us on the fight to end Alzheimer’s and make a difference.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Alzheimer’s. The Longest Day(r) is the day with the most light - the summer solstice. On or around June 21, raise funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research through an activity of your choice. From running and yoga to golf and fitness classes; individuals, companies and families can use their passion to stand up to the darkness of Alzheimer’s.
- Use a race you are participating in to fundraise.
- Organize a competition or challenge and donate registration fees.
- Ask a local restaurant to Go Purple with you and donate a portion of their sales.
- Squat for ALZ. Ask people to get sponsors for each squat.
- Host a special purple yoga class.
Learn more at www.alz.org/TLD or contact: Laura Zabel, firstname.lastname@example.org for volunteer opportunities.
We'll work with your schedule.
Chesterton AreaChesterton, IN 46304
- Dance / Aerobics
- Fitness Instruction
- Outdoor Recreation
- People 55+