Are you passionate about crafting, quilting, or another artistic hobby? Join us in the fight against
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
Calling all artisans, crafters, artists, quilters, and creative people! We are looking for people who would like to take their creative skills and join the fight against Alzheimer’s by participating in The Longest Day.
The Longest Day is the day with the most light - the summer solstice. On or around June 21, raise funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research through an activity of your choice. From kitting and sewing to crafting and quilting; individuals, groups and families can use their passion to stand up to the darkness of Alzheimer’s. Create disease awareness and raise funds by doing what you love!
- Organize a knit-a-thon or make fidget blankets for those living with Alzheimer’s.
- Collect registration fees and pledges per minute/hour to benefit The Longest Day.
- Invite local businesses and community members to support your team by sponsoring each hat knitted or special purple item made.
- Invite a local artist to host a workshop or class series on The Longest Day and donate enrollment fees to your team.
- Invite local businesses to support The Longest Day by placing a tip jar by the register and encouraging employees to participate in fundraising activities.
- Partner with an existing community event, such as a farmers market, festival or show to offer created goods for a donation.
Learn more at www.alz.org/TLD or contact Laura Zabel at firstname.lastname@example.org for volunteer opportunities.
We'll work with your schedule.
Indianapolis Metro AreaIndianapolis, IN 46204
- Interior / Exterior Design
- People 55+