National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP)
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is seeking a talented, enthusiastic Grant Director. The Grant Director is responsible for planning, organizing and managing the grant development functions of the NAAHP. The Grant Director will work closely with the Executive Team to ensure the grant approval process is followed.
- Refines existing grants management processes and identifies areas of improvement and implements those changes.
- Facilitates meetings with the Executive Team and impacted staff to ensure the essential elements of the procured grant funding are communicated.
- Secures all necessary endorsement letters and signatures.
- Maintains and implements funding calendar activities.
- Manages and monitors multiple grant applications, follow-up and reports.
- Assists with budget preparations along with the Finance Department.
- Play an active role in proposal writing by providing editorial/technical assistance around clarity of proposal study, use of compelling language, grammar, organization, adherence to sponsor guidelines and policies, references, etc.
- Ensures compliance with grant requirements from funding agencies.
- Maintains records of grant submissions and outcomes.
- Performs relevant research to identify available grant opportunities and evaluate the results.
- Keeps relevant staff informed about upcoming deadlines and deliverables, thereby ensuring smooth completion of work responsibilities.
- Provide detailed reports to the funders and the Executive Team with respect to the organization's progress.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, public policy, communications, or related field.
- Five years of experience in successful grant proposal writing and grants management.
- Must be comfortable working within a startup environment subject to ambiguity and change
About National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP)
P.O. Box 5096, Hillside, NJ 07205, US
To connect, empower, and mobilize students and professionals in the Haitian diaspora, and to facilitate diaspora contributions to Haiti’s economic and social progress.
Founded in 2011, the National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization established by diverse group of forward-thinking industry experts, youth leaders, faculty, public and nonprofit sector professionals from Haiti and its global diaspora. NAAHP is focused on connecting a global community of peers with career advancement resources as well as fostering transformative relationships between NAAHP members and committed stakeholders to strengthen Haiti through philanthropy and social entrepreneurship.