Internship available with Rebuild Together Austin
4 people are interested
Rebuilding Together Austin (RTA) is a non-profit organization that provides free critical health and safety repairs for low-income, disabled and veteran homeowners at no cost, using the services of volunteers and contractors.
RTA is seeking an energetic individual with strong customer service skills, motivated by the opportunity to assist senior and disabled homeowners. This position supports the work of RTA to ensure that the mission of the agency is carried out.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Respond to incoming phone calls, emails and letters
- Process client applications and coordinate client review and screening processes, including telephone screenings and collection of qualification documentation.
- Communicate with clients on application status and at all stages of the review process
- Assess client eligibility; supporting the scheduling of teams and visits
- Coordinate and support pre- and post-work client orientation sessions.
- Use applicant and volunteer database, coordinate and enter data.
- Manage client files and pre- and post-project paperwork and the collection and recording of project statistical reporting.
- Provide administrative support to programs
- Support the creation of program/process manuals
- Support program outreach to partner organizations
- Provide support to the Executive Director as requested.
This internship opportunity is for 10-15 hours per week.
We'll work with your schedule.
5421 Salem Walk Dr.Austin, TX 78745
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours per week