Information Desk Volunteer
16 people are interested
The Information Desk is a hub of activity in many hospitals, and ours is no different - Information Desk volunteers play a vital role in the operation of a medical center. Responsibilities include:
- Provide information to callers and direct them to proper patient room, clinics, or various departments.
- Receive, greet, and give verbal directions to visitors so as to get them to appropriate person or office.
- Answer questions about the organization and associated activities.
- Deliver flowers to patient rooms
- Assist patients and family into the hospital, walking, or by wheelchair.
We'll work with your schedule.
Samaritan Hospital2215 Burdett AvenueTroy, NY 12180
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- 3-4 hours per week, days/evenings/weekends available