Senior Center Composting Program Volunteer
Volunteers are needed daily to assist with a new senior center composting project.
WHEN: Monday-Friday, during lunch (11:00 am-12:30 pm)
WHERE: Mary Esther Gonzales Senior Center (1121 Alto Street)
- Serve as monitor of composting bins;
- Provide direction to patrons on items that can be composted;
- Answer questions or refer patrons to composting information as needed;
- (Desired quality): Be friendly, patient and professional with clients.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
1121 Alto StreetMary Esther Gonzales Senior CenterSanta Fe, NM 87501
- Environmental Education
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts will be available from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm, Monday through Friday.