Petaluma - Grant Elementary
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Volunteers are needed to teach Junior Achievement(JA) program to 2nd grade students about their future role in the workplace by introducing to them the concepts and skills they will need to succeed in a global economy.
- Receive training and ready to use materials provided by JA
- Teach five 30 minute sessions to a class of third grade students (one session a week over five weeks)
- Learn the importance of money to a city, paying taxes, and how people use different methods to pay for goods and services.
- Explore how financial institutions, entrepreneurs, and news media contribute to the financial well-being of a city.
We'll work with your schedule.
200 Grant AvenuePetaluma, CA 94952
- Teaching / Instruction
- Financial Literacy
- Business Development
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 30-50 minutes each week for five weeks