Volunteer Directly With Our Shelter Animals Weekday Mornings
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
38 people are interested
Important! 1. Leave a contact number! The volunteer coordinator will call you.
2. Please also fill out an application at our website www.savingsagerescue.org
- We need regular and reliable volunteers to help socialize, care for and clear for our shelter cats and dogs. Come alone or in a group! Come join our shelter family!
- We need you as close to 9 as possible for one day a week or as many as you'd like
- Tasks involve: cleaning cages and giving affection to the animals, general cleaning, laundry, organizing, etc.
- Get to know our animals and help us share them with the world to get them adopted!
- PERFECT for virtual, home-schooled, dual enrolled or early release students
About SAVING SAGE ANIMAL RESCUE FOUNDATION INC
2875 W. Broward Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33312, US
We are a 501(c)3 NO KILL, volunteer based, animal rescue organization. We are dedicated to the most urgent abused and neglected animals in South Florida. We are a nonprofit organization dedicated to the care and rehabilitation of neglected and/or abused animals in Broward andMiami Dade County and to the education of the population about responsible and loving pet ownership.
Our immediate need is recruitment of volunteers for the daily care of the animals who rely on us. Without regular volunteers we cannot adequately provide a quality of life for the more the 40 cats and kittens, dogs and other animals in our care, who are currently seeking forever homes. We need volunteers to clean cages, return to field, transport to appointments, foster, socialize and clean the facility.We also need volunteer coordinators, social media promotion, fundraisers and grant writers.
2875 W. Broward BoulevardFt. Lauderdale, FL 33312
- Animal Care / Handling
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- About two hours per visit is average. Minimum one day certain is needed.
- Must be reliable, committed, punctual and able to commit to a certain day every week.