- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
Provide youth ages infant to teen with support and engaging activities.
* Keep the playroom and childcare areas clean and organized.
* Assist with crafts, games or free-play.
* Act as a positive role model.
* Provide positive reinforcement and promote healthy, non-violent behaviors.
* Communicate with other full-time staff and volunteers regarding on-going
facility, program, and client needs.
* Follow all agency policies and procedures.
* Complete other tasks as assigned.
* Maintain values of dignity, empowerment, and respect with all clients, callers,
staff, and volunteers of the agency and program.
We'll work with your schedule.
6245 Old Troy PikeDaytonHuber Heights, OH 45424
- Child Care
- People 55+
- A commitment of at least 2 shifts/ month for 6 months. Shifts available: M-F days and evenings