Web/Graphic Design Volunteer
10 people are interested
eTrusim.org is an online, non-profit ecommerce website driven 100% by company product donations. We are looking for a graphic designer to create designs for promotions, email campaigns, main website, internal/external marketing, and social media posts.
- Graduates or students with at least two years of university coursework completed. (Bachelors or Masters).
- Execute and implement various design, visual, and marketing projects.
- Weekly cross functional meetings to gather and prioritize UI and Design requirements.
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized.
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads.
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion.
- Analyze and synthesize data related to UI, marketing, promotion, and campaign launches to measure effectiveness
- Assist on boarding of new charities and donor companies with visual highlights and implementation into eTruism
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn.
- Flexibility and a willingness to take on varied tasks with different team members.
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team depending on the project.
- Genuine interest in philanthropy and participating to have social impact.
We'll work with your schedule.
1458 S. San Pedro Street#212LOS ANGELES, CA 90015
- Visual Arts
- Graphic Design / Print
- Must be at least 18
- Min. 16 - 20 hours per week for at least 3 months