eTruism is a non-profit eCommerce marketplace platform where excess inventories are converted into charitable funding, and where consumers buy new products at discounted prices and all profits go to philanthropic causes of their choice. We're looking for a Merchandising Volunteer to assist in creating, managing, and analyzing the assortment and presentation of products at eTrusim. The Merchandising Volunteer will manage daily review/report of category/product performance, and will execute projects related to merchandising. In addition, the position requires planning and coordinating of the business activities and project execution with operations and other in-house teams.
- Daily review and report of performance data related to product and category performance.
- Weekly meetings with Operations to assist new products being added to catalog.
- Weekly meetings with Business Dev to assist new donors being on boarded.
- Label line sheets to show units booked and share with cross-functional team. Excel based recaps.
- Manage samples through filing, maintaining archives, and organization.
- Assortment, color, print/pattern board building & updating after key milestone meetings.
- Competitive analysis research.
- Execute and implement various merchandising initiatives and projects.
- Graduates or students with at least two years of university coursework completed. (Bachelors or Masters).
- Demonstrated interest in the online retail industry through prior internship experiences, course selections, or extracurricular activities.
- Team player with the ability to handle a fast paced work environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and multi-task.
- Proficient with the following programs: Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
- Flexibility and a willingness to take on varied tasks with different team members.
- Genuine interest in philanthropy and participating to have social impact.
We'll work with your schedule.
1458 S. San Pedro Street#212LOS ANGELES, CA 90015
- Inventory Management
- Must be at least 18
- Min. 16 - 20 hours per week for at least 3 months