1 person is interested
eTruism is a non-profit eCommerce marketplace platform where excess inventories are converted into charitable funding, and where consumers buy new products at discounted prices and all profits go to philanthropic causes of their choice.
We are looking for an Operations Manager to assist in managing daily operations, planning and coordinating of the business development and marketing activities, scheduling, confirming, and onboarding of new charities and donor companies. Assist management of fulfillment activities with partner 3PL, customer service center partner, and, eTruism portal maintenance and updates. Assist in overseeing and monitoring the activities of all assigned teams ensuring ongoing communication with management teams, donors, and customers in order to address and resolve any problems or obstacles that could interfere with business operations.
- Ensure and manage daily business operations with in-house teams, donors, charities, customers, and outside vendor partners.
- Address and resolve daily operation matters.
- Execute and implement various operation initiatives and projects.
- Analyze and synthesize company’s internal operational efficiency / productivity data.
- Data entry using excel to enter and document operation activities, data, and projects.
- Onboard, train, and follow up with charities, donor companies, vendor partners, and customers.
- Great interpersonal skills and social competency
- Professional demeanor, organized, and reliable
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
- Results driven attitude with a hunger for efficiency and maximum output
- Work experience. Examples include summer jobs, internships, fellowships positions while at school.
- Past research experience, including analyzing and synthesizing data
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Leadership experience at work, school clubs, volunteer organizations etc.
- Humility and personal stability. We are looking for passionate students that combine strong leadership skills with patience and a humble approach to service.
- Flexibility and a willingness to take on varied tasks with different team members.
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team depending on the project.
- Genuine interest in philanthropy and participating to have social impact.
We'll work with your schedule.
1458 S. San Pedro Street#212LOS ANGELES, CA 90015
- Inventory Management
- Must be at least 18
- Min. 16 - 20 hours per week for at least 3 months