Business Development Volunteer
eTruism is a non-profit eCommerce marketplace platform where excess inventories are converted into charitable funding, and where consumers buy new products at discounted prices and all profits go to philanthropic causes of their choice.
This position will allow you to work in a professional setting for a growing social enterprise. The position will primarily focus on contacting, developing relations with, and on-boarding charities onto the eTurism platform and ensuring their success in successfully utilizing eTurism as a long term viable source of fundraising and funding.
- Charity and donor company prospect research and evaluation.
- Analyze and synthesize charity’s mission, goals, financials, and past/present funding sources.
- Analyze and synthesize donor company’s charitable practices, inventory situation, and financial status.
- Data entry using excel to enter, clean and code prospect research data.
- Contact, meet, and present eTruism to various potential charities and donor companies.
- Onboard, train, and follow up with new charities and donor companies to ensure continued success.
- Assist in general Business Development functions and projects, including companywide events to market and develop new charity and donor company relationships.
- Graduates or students with at least two years of university coursework completed. (Bachelors or Masters).
- Work experience. Examples include summer jobs, internships, fellowships positions while at school.
- Past research experience, including analyzing and synthesizing data
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, with prior experience using Excel and Word to successfully complete mail merges.
- Leadership experience at work, school clubs, volunteer organizations etc.
- Humility and personal stability. We are looking for passionate students that combine strong leadership skills with patience and a humble approach to service.
- Flexibility and a willingness to take on varied tasks with different Business Development team members. Ability to work both independently and part of a team depending on the project.
- Genuine interest in philanthropy and participating to have social impact.
- Language: English required
We'll work with your schedule.
1458 S. San Pedro Street#212LOS ANGELES, CA 90015
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Must be at least 18
- Min. 16 - 20 hours per week for at least 3 months