ASN's Annual Drive-Thru BBQ
1 person is interested
Access Support Network will be partnering with Old San Luis Barbecue distributing tri-tip dinners to ticket holders at St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church on Wednesday April 24th as a fundraiser to support those in our community living with HIV and Hep-C.
We are looking for motivated, friendly and energetic volunteers to assist us with the Drive-Thru BBQ fundraiser this year!
Duties will include:
- Set-up of workstation and distribution areas
- Food preparation
- Dinner packaging and distribution
- Breakdown of equipment and clean-up
There will be three shifts that will range between 2:00pm and 8:00pm to accommodate volunteer availability and volunteers are welcome to commit to one or multiple shifts if able.
- 2:00pm - 4:30pm: Event set-up and food preparation
- 3:00pm - 5:30pm: Food preparation and dinner distribution
- 5:00pm - 8:00pm: Dinner distribution and event clean-up
650 Pismo St.San Luis ObispoSan Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- Cooking / Catering
- One of three shifts described in the description.