Great for Groups!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Walk MS is a charity walk series that take place in over 550 locations with more than 330,000 people participating annually. We've been walking since 1988 and to date have raised more than $920 million to drive groundbreaking research, provide life-changing programs and guarantee a supportive community for those who need it most.
Together, we become a powerful force.
Groups and individuals of all ages and abilities are encouraged and invited to volunteer.
When you decide to volunteer, you become part of the MS movement..
Join us for Walk MS Portland: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20walkmsportland
About National MS Society, Oregon Chapter
5331 SW Macadam Avenue, Suite 290, Portland, OR 97239, US
We mobilize the people and resources to drive research for a cure and address the challenges of everyone affected by MS.
The National MS Society is a collective of passionate individuals who want to do something about MS now--to move together toward a world free of multiple sclerosis. MS stops people from moving. We exist to make sure it doesn't.
We help each person address the challenges of living with MS through our 50-state network of chapters. The Society helps people affected by MS by funding cutting-edge research, driving change through advocacy, facilitating professional education, and providing programs and services that help people with MS and their families move their lives forward.
- We are moving research forward by relentlessly pursuing prevention, treatment and cure.
- We are moving to reach out and respond to individuals, families and communities living with multiple sclerosis.
- We are moving politicians and legislation to champion the needs of people with MS through activism, advocacy and influence.
- We are moving to mobilize the millions of people who want to do something about MS now.
4001 Southwest Canyon RoadPortland, OR 97221
- Food & Beverage Services
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Your choice, from a few hours to an entire morning!
- Some roles require a background check