PetSmart Cat Program - Cedar Hill
8 people are interested
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at one of our PetSmart locations. Volunteers help us feed, clean and socialize these cats. The AM shift is 8-12 and the PM shift is after 5:00-9:00. This means the visit can be anywhere within those time frames.
Here is a list of stores we are in: City Place (75204), Greenville Ave. (75206), Grand Prairie (75052), Duncanville (75237), Cedar Hill (75104), Lakewood (75214), Mesquite (75150), Frisco (75034), Lewisville (75067), Denton (76205)
Frisco shifts open: AM Mon-Fri, PM Mon-Sun
- We need volunteers that can donate 1 hour to 1.5 hours a shift per week or more if you would like.
- Volunteers clean cat kennels and make sure they have food, water and a clean environment.
- Volunteers provide our cats with socialization and enrichment.
- Volunteers report signs of illness or behavior problems.
- Volunteers communicate the needs with the SPCA of Texas specialist (i.e. more towels, more food, number of cats adopted, etc.)
Some volunteers do once a week and some do more than one. This is strictly up to you and what you can do!
If this sounds good to you please fill out the application: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?ap=1806491195 Once you fill this out we will let you know if you are approved. From there you will tell us your day or days you would like to help take care of our cats. There is no fee for this and we provide all the training.
We do ask you keep in contact to us about the cats. Letting us know of any adoptions or if our cats are not feeling well. Please call 214-461-1811 or email with any questions email@example.com. We would prefer this be an ongoing opportunity and not sure a short term volunteer. If you need shifts off you just let us know!
We'll work with your schedule.
727 Hwy 67Cedar Hill, TX 75104
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Thank you for your interest in volunteering at one of our PetSmart locations. Volunteers help us feed, clean and socialize these cats. The AM shift is 8-12 and the PM shift is after 5:00-9:00. This means the visit can be anywhere within those time f