1 person is interested
Poppy Life Care is a United States non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that is determined to educate and empower children and their parents living with children’s health issues related to spectrum disorders, development disorders, ADHD, anxiety and depression. Our goal is to facilitate awareness and education while building innovative care programs, which we hope to accomplish alongside our local communities, its businesses and people. We believe in helping each other as part of an ecosystem of local business, healthcare groups, academic institutions and professionals alike.
"Empowering the Next Generation"
Not only are we passionate about what we do, but WHY we do it, which is to help children and their families that are living with spectrum disorders, ADHD, anxiety, depression and more. We want to do our part in changing their quality of life for the better.
We believe that we can make a real impact on children's health by implementing unique care programs that include an interdisciplinary approach to education, treatment and therapies. We also believe that care, education, and support for children and their families should be easily accessible.
We are very passionate about what we are doing and looking for people that want to help make a positive impact in our communities!
More About the Company:
At Poppy Life Care we care about people and strive to create environments that empower people and ideas.
We are paving the way to education and care programs and looking for candidates that want to join us in making a difference! Candidates should excel in fast paced environments, express a willingness to learn, be passionate about what they do and ideally have a strong background in education, business, non-profits, or startups. We are rapidly growing and have unique opportunities available.
Check us out at www.poppylifecare.org!
This is an excellent opportunity for college students and recent graduates who have completed their degree and are seeking to gain real world experience, or for anyone looking to make a difference in children’s lives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Computer edits video segments on a variety of tape and digital formats.
- Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to operate, maintains, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and video equipment.
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
- Knowledge of computerized tape editing applications and procedures.
- Knowledge of professional audio and/or video tape editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
- Moderate physical activity. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 25 pounds or standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day.
- Work environment involves minimal exposure to physical risks, such as operating dangerous equipment or working with chemicals.
- Work may involve moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.
Time Commitment Minimum:
Flexible, 4- 8 hours per week. Hours may be scheduled during normal business hours (Monday - Friday between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.). Occasional on-site weekend event support may be required. Applicants able to schedule the maximum hours/duration typically gain more in-depth experience.
Benefits Available to Volunteer:
Although this is an unpaid volunteering opportunity that does not lead to employment or includes employee benefits, this opportunity offers:
- Learn about startup environments and how to get a social media and advertising strategy ramped up
- Provide significant strategic and creative contributions toward the development of social media activities
- Fulfill college or university internship or volunteer requirements
- Build your resume with unique startup experience and social media/marketing strategies
PLUS have fun learning - there is so much opportunity!
We'll work with your schedule.
4590 MacArthur BlvdNewport Beach, CA 92660
- Background Check
- 4 - 8 hours per week
- video camera