Resource Ambassador and Stigma Buster
1 person is interested
Are you a people person? Are you able to handle questions politely? Then we need you!
NAMI Metro Suburban is an education, advocacy and support organization serving those living with mental illness, their loved ones and the communities of west suburban Cook County. We often host resource tables at local events, resource fairs, health and wellness fairs and festivals.
- Educate the public about the programs and services
- Answer questions
- Distribute information and resources regarding mental health
- Help with set up and take down at events (table cloths, materials, etc.)
The Events can be anywhere in west suburban Cook County. Events may be held outside in warm weather and/ or indoors at different locations.
Events are held on evenings, weekdays and weekends and times vary. Some events last longer than others (small 4-hour events, or longer 9 hour days) You'll be able to pick and choose what you're interested in attending.
- Experience working with the public
- Professional public image
- Flexible schedule
- Valid Driver’s License (or willingness use public transportation)
- Passion for issues relating to mental health
We'll work with your schedule.
814 Harrison St.Oak ParkOak Park, IL 60304
- Must be at least 18